Monday, July 26, 2010

SET 2 OF HAWAII BRIDE AND GROOM CAKE FEATURE

ALOHA!
When Julie Called me from Hawaii Bride and Groom for cakes for a cake feature. I was so excited. One I love working with her and the magazine. But 2, she told me she was having a french theme and that 2 of the cakes would be shot of brasserie Du Vin. Many of you who know me, know that this is one of my favorite places to eat. The food is good, the wine is even better and the atmosphere takes me right back to France. When i need a french fix I go here for it!!

I decided to make 2 very different cakes.
Please check out Hawaii Bride and Groom magazine online or go pick one up at the book store. There are some of Hawaii's best wedding professionals in this magazine. One stop shop if your planning your wedding.




No comments: