Monday, July 26, 2010

FRENCH INSPIRED WEDDING AND GROOMS CAKES

Aloha,
I had the pleasure to help Hawaii Bride and Groom Magazine with their booth at the bridal Expo this weekend. These are the 2 cakes I made. The wedding cake has pain painted gold accents and stenciled designs. Brown and ivory with champagne shimmer. I also made a "fabric" flower that was inspired from a flower from a vintage dress i found.This is one of my favorite designs.

Our second cake was a french inspired grooms cake. I hand painted a vintage wine label on molding chocolate, real french macaroons, cheese, fruit and a cigar!! All hand molded. Giving your groom his own special cake is a great way to incorporate his personality into the wedding. Its also a great way to have another flavor cake!!
We make all kinds of groom cakes from beer bottles, and motorcycles, to airplanes and cars.
Until next time when I show you Russell Tanoue's Birthday cake!!



No comments: